Discover the Liberating Power of Menopause to Awaken Authority, Purpose and Belonging
Alexandra Pope, Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer
A trailblazing guide to menopause, filled with nourishing wisdom and practical advice to help you thrive as your empowered, confident self.
It's time to redefine menopause. This pivotal time of life is often mistakenly viewed as a health crisis that is ‘suffered from’ or ‘coped with’, and misinformation and myths around menopause can leave you feeling ignored and misunderstood.
Wise Power is the radical new story of menopause – illuminating its power and potential. Pioneers of the menstruality revolution and the founders of Red School, Alexandra Pope and Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer explain how to embrace menopause as a sacred rite of passage, an initiation that grows your authority, steeps you in purpose and awakens you to great power and wisdom. They show you how to:
· prepare for menopause through each life stage, from menarche to your final menstrual cycles
· make sense of what you’re experiencing during perimenopause
· recognize and accept when you enter menopause, and trust that a meaningful process is at work
· navigate the five phases of menopause and receive their unique gifts
· embrace the rhythms of your postmenopause life, unlock your true potential and step onto your path of power and leadership
Written with humour, fierce tenderness and practicality, Wise Power restores the dignity of menopause, guiding you home to yourself – to a sense of belonging.